Create Your Account
- Visit the signin page and create your account
- Once created, you will likely want to visit the Billing section and add a payment method (Preferences > Payment Methods)
Grant Us Access
- To grant us access, visit the service called IAM (Services > Security, Identity & Compliance > IAM).
- In the left sidebar, click on Users
- Click on the Add User button
- For "User Name" enter webinstinct
- Check both boxes under "Access Type" ("Programmatic access" and "AWS Management Console access"
- Leave Autogenerated Password checked under "Console password"
- Click on the button that says Next: Permissions
- Click on Attach Existing Policies Directly
- Enter S3 in the searchbox and find the policy called AmazonS3FullAccess. Check that box.
- Click the Next: Tags button
- Click the Next: Review button
- Review the information and click the Create User button
- On the next screen, please provide us the following details. Please do not email these credentials! Submit using Priority Support here on our
- The login URL (found in the green box)
- The user (should be webinstinct)
- The Access key ID
- The Secret access key
- The Password
And with that, you're all set. Thank you!