For the third part of our series, let’s talk about your website. It can be easy to “set and forget” when it comes to your software and content. Research has shown that sites that are updated regularly, and that are mobile-friendly, rank higher in search results. Luckily, there are experts to help you keep everything up-to-date!
- Review your website content and make updates as needed. For example, are your contact details still accurate? Does your team page reflect any changes in staff or volunteers?
- Think about the last time you updated your imagery. Is it seasonal, relevant and/or appropriate to your organization’s vision?
- Do you have a blog or news feed that fell to the wayside? Re-commit to making your posts consistently, giving your audience a reason to keep coming back!
- Is your audience reaching you on all of their mobile devices? Consider an updated Responsive Website Design if you haven’t already made the switch.
- Software updates can be tricky, and are best handled by experts. But they can make a big difference to your website’s functionality or security. Contact us today for more information.
- Interested in having an expert give your site regular attention and maintenance? We’re here to help! Click here for more information.